- There are over 90 million cats in the U.S.A.
- From a crouched position, cats can jump 4 to 5 times their own height. Anything beyond that height, cats climb.
- Cat’s hearing is much more sensative than humans and dogs.
- The technical term for a kitty’s hairball is a “bezoar.”
- A group of cats is called a “clowder.”
- Cats and humans have an identical region in the brain responsible for emotions.
- A cat usually has about 12 whiskers on each side of its face.
“God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style, He just goes on trying other things.” – Pablo Picasso